Connect with us

Politics

Trump Alarms About The Upcoming Tragic Days in US

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae.

Published

on

Photo: Shutterstock

President Trump has extended the social distancing guidelines until April 30, for the USA. Finally facing the reality of the global pandemic, he has considered that the upcoming moments will be the most stringent for both citizens and the White House.

It has been expected that more than 100,00-240,00 deaths can be expected regardless of mitigation efforts as per the Tuesday emergency task force of the President.

The President who spent weeks not taking the virus and pandemic seriously, considering it just the flu has finally come to face the reality. “I want every American to be prepared for the hard days that lie ahead. We’re going to go through a very tough two weeks,” the President said in the White House briefing room.

Many speakers have been critical of Trump’s earlier attitude and believe that situation could have been a lot less bad if Trump took the coronavirus seriously. Considering the pandemic not coming under control, the recent update is that White House social distancing guidelines have been extended to April 30.

The federal government has routinely pleaded to provide more ventilators and supplies. The shortage of which has left the doctors with the crucial decision of who shall live.

According to Tuesday’s briefing, the President who was relying on a ‘miracle’ has admitted that ‘they go off to a very late start’ Less than a month ago he was critical of the economic shutdown.

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” Trump wrote in a tweet.

But now considering the effect of the virus he has faced the reality that it could cost more than 2 million American lives. As per the report of CNN, not all advisers have backed up the President’s call of shut down which has led him to face an agonizing dilemma. If these measures are not taken seriously then the call for social distancing will not be taken back any time soon.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FINANCE

Prime Minister of UK Admitted to Hospital for Coronavirus Tests

Published

on

By

According to the statement given by the office of Prime Minister, “Tonight, PM has been submitted to hospital for tests on doctor’s advice which was just a precautionary measure because of the deteriorating health of PM”

According to a source, the Prime minister is expected to stay in the hospital for 15 days. On 27 March announcement for the positivity of disease was made by a 55-year-old Prime Minister. He released a video and described cough and fever. The update on Friday showed that he has been suffering from temperature as well.

After testing positive for coronavirus, symptoms keep appearing even after 10 days of the result. This statement was given by Downing Street on Sunday. It also stated the gratitude of Prime Minister, “Thanks to NHS for their amazing hard work and support. The public is requested to stay at home and follow all the measures introduced by the government to deal with UK-COVID 19.”

Boris Johnson is in isolation but continues his work as Prime Minister. He is still in charge and is fulfilling his political duties and is dealing remotely with government affairs. CT scan of the chest or any other tests of blood work might be significant as said by Dr. Kent Sepkowitz, the medial analyst of CNN, and also works as the professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.

He also stated, “A blood oxygen test could show if the signs are of mere fatigue or tiredness or the prime minister is in real danger”. Most of the other people around Boris Johnson have also been tested positive for the virus and some have started to show symptoms including his pregnant partner, Carrie Symonds.

She tweeted recently asking pregnant women to take all necessary health measures. She also told how she had been resting for 10 days after she feared the symptoms of the virus but is now feeling a lot better. Matt Hancock, the secretary of state of health of Johnson announced himself positive for the virus on 27th march and Chris Whitty, the medical officer would isolate himself if he showed any symptoms.

There was a time when the UK was criticized for not being serious about preventive measures and Boris also boasted about shaking hands with infected patients. Today, it is trying to cope up with the emerging challenges.

Continue Reading

Trending