Connect with us

NEWS

FORMULA ONE NEEDS CHANGES FOR ITS SURVIVAL

Published

on

FRAGILE STATE OF FORMULA 1 DUE TO THE COVID-19 SPREAD.
McLAREN BOSS ZAK BROWN STATEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF F1.
CANCELLATION OF RACES AND THE SUDDEN DROP IN THE EXPENSES.
April 06,2020: ZAK BROWN says in his interaction that “this is destruction and damage to the company enough as more than two teams and gives a greater loss to the formula 1 and respected company due to of this pandemic”. The cost saving strategies will be discussed in a meeting when the directors and finance department of the companies sit on one table.
The teams are divided on the bases of their tasks and directed them to do their task accordingly. F1 race is being banned due the outbreak of corona virus. This had let the formula 1 into the greater loss and their revenues and plans are also being cancelled accordingly. The F1 is in a very fragile state and going down and down.
ZAK BROWN says in his recent interview which he gave to BBC that he believes that $175m budget cap that scheduled will come into force in 2021 which may increase its economy and budget. Covid-19 is the major reason of decline in the financial and economical issues of the country and the cancellation of formula racing cause a greater loss in economy.
It is estimated that the race has been delayed to 2020 due to the current pandemic and related circumstances which are quite low. This is also scheduled to send a force into 2021 and it is planned that the same cars have driven this year and the next year. The sports face a visible drop in lowering costs and revenues as a result of cancellation of different events.
Brown also says that “everyone has come under the budget of $150 and the strong majority are including in one of the largest teams. And they are willing to come substantially under $150”. Brown do not names teams but BBC has given this lower cap teams under FERRARI, MERCEDES or RED BULL.
Last week, McLAREN has made different teams for the further working in response to the lack of racing. Brown said that it was the toughest decision he had ever made but he was left with no choice though this is one of the largest teams in top three. He also said “we are the well funded racing team”

NEWS

Matthew M. Williams is the new creative director for Givenchy

Published

on

By

Givenchy replaces its creative director during Lockdown in June 2020.
French Fashion house selects Willams for his unique approach.
Givenchy announces Willams as their artistic director after Clare Waight.
June 15, 2020, Givenchy nominated Matthew Williams as the company’s new creative director. The American fashion planner is steering from a 34-year-old famous American designer, Clare Waight Keller, who ventured down from the job in mid-April following three years in charge.
In an announcement by Fashion house, the USA, Williams, will take on all imaginative obligation regarding all people’s assortments and present his first assortment in October, said he was anticipating moving the brand “into another period, in light of innovation and inclusivity.”
In an era where Fashion Brands are trying to cope with the increasing competition day by day, the company believes that Mathew’s approach will be notably not the same as that of Waight Keller. She was the female representative of Givenchy, who has been restoring the house’s high fashion atelier, and adjusting the brand to new envoys was her main focus, including the wedding outfit she designed for the Duchess of Sussex back in 2018. On the other side, it seems like he has been deciding to draw in another client’s age by injecting the mark with an edgier tasteful, much like that seen under Riccardo Tisci, who ventured down as innovative chief at Givenchy in 2012 following 12 years.

This is big news in the fashion world and every eye is on Mathew

Williams, the creative director of Givenchy, tries to spread positivity worldwide through his unique fashion sense. This marketing strategy of his is attracting the new generation of today. He always tries to address the fights around racial imbalance across ventures as of late. In an interview, he said that “my prosperity was clashing because we’re living in exceptional occasions on the planet, and I trust here and there I can carry trust and with my locale and partners make a positive change for our industry and the world, and I might want to utilize this stage to spread this positive message to the world.

Mathew Williams is a self-trained fashion designer who has been working with many famous artists and performers, including Lady Gaga and Kanye West, before establishing Alyx in 2015. In broad terms, his collection ” the street wear” as a term is regularly ring-fenced as hoodies, T-shirts, mentors, and track pants, as opposed to the state, outfits, and suits. There is no uncertainty, in any case, that this tasteful sells. In a report in 2019, Price Waterhouse Cooper assessed the market as worth near £145b in deals, and Givenchy is putting resources into future buyers via this arrangement.

Continue Reading

HEALTH & FITNESS

A day of remembrance in china for the people who died of covid-19

Published

on

By

Chinese stand still nationwide for the people who died.
Cars and trains bang their horns and people raise flags and flown at half mast.
Chinese pay virtual respect and praise to their ancestors and beloved ones.
April 4th, 2020: in china, the people out there pay a tribute who died while fighting with this deadly virus. They mourn for the victims of covid-19 by observing 3 minutes silence and making a new record of standing still nationwide. They also bang the horns of their cars and trains and also by raising their flags. The first case of covid-19 was detected in China which was further spread throughout the world.
President of china told in his speech that this silence is observed also for the medical and Para medical staff died from this viral attack while treating the patients. It includes the doctor named “LI WENLIANG” who died from covid-19 while treating the patients. The nurse in WUHAN also stated that “I hope that the dead may rest in peace” also it is being stated that “I felt very sad for all the colleagues and patients we had lost”.
China first informed the world health organization about the death rates in WUHAN due to of unknown reasons in december 31, 2019. After sometime, they found out the threat which a virus is named corona. In January the confirmed cases has risen to 60 but the researchers stated that the real figures were approximately 17,000.
This drastic increase in the number of patients had put the Chinese government into difficulty. They did their best to stop this pandemic but they did not know that it can spread even by standing near to the patient. When people traveled for the celebration of new lunar event, the cases increased from hundreds to thousands.
From this point it first spread into Shanghai, SHENZHEN or BEIJING. And then it further spreads into ASIA, EUROPE and other parts of the world. This cause lock down everywhere in the world and the world is facing severe financial and economical crises now. But china is now coming back to the normal life as it progresses in defeating this deadly virus.
Now American is ranking on the top in death rates and number of confirmed cases throughout the states. Italy is at the second number of covid-19 patients.

Continue Reading

MISCELLANEOUS

Doctors warn India for an Onslaught in upcoming days

Published

on

By

-Dharavi Slum to be the target area of Covid-19
-Doctors warn citizens of extreme outbreak
-Social distancing should be taken seriously in slums

April 4,2020: The death of the 56 year old man due to the COVID-19 in Dharavi slum, Mumbai, India has appeared to be very alarming for Indians. The Indian doctors have warned the country that they must be prepared to encounter an ‘onslaught’ of corona virus cases that can potentially not only cripple their health system but also start a medical crisis on an extreme level,such that not even the US and Europe are experiencing.

As reported by CNN, BMC stated that the patient who has no record of travel history tested positive for coronavirus and died just hours later as he was transferred to a local hospital, Kiran Dighavkar,Mumbai.

Considering that there is little to no mechanisms of sanitation in slums, doctors feel that the situation can be unimaginable and the outbreak would be extreme and will spread rapidly through one Indian slum if the social distancing won’t be taken seriously.

Dr. Naresh Trehan, who believes that it is important for authorities to be well aware of whether there is an outbreak in slums stated

“Once we know that one slum has got it, and we lock it down, and we feed everybody and we keep them isolated for the next two weeks, we keep them well fed, it will work its way out. We will know the critical ones, and the ones who are mild, they can be quarantined at home, and the population at large can be monitored,”

Doctors believe that the 21 day national lock down, imposed by PM Narendr Modi, should be taken extremely seriously as Indians have reported 230 cases on Friday, which brings their national tally to 2547 along with 62 dates.

The population density of Dharavi slum is known to be 30 times more than New York, and is a home to millions. Multiple coronavirus related deaths have been reported in the slums who died a few hours later after being reported.

The fear increases when we come to know that their family who has been in contact also tests positive for the virus and have to be quarantined. Doctors fear that if social distance and won’t be taken seriously then India’s tally will soon reach that of the USA and Europe.

Continue Reading

NEWS

Amged El-Hawrani death after confirming positive for Covid-19

Published

on

By

  • The number of death toll increase in UK hospital almost three times the official figure.
  • Amged El-Hawrani becomes the first` frontline surgeon to die in London
  • To curb the spread of coronavirus, prime minster of London Boris Johnson tells people it’s safe to stay home.
  • The latest figures on coronavirus in London are just under 4000 people who have been infected by the virus.
  • 180 deaths in the capital, 4000 people are infected with the virus in London.

March 30th, 2020. NHS England has reported about the first death from coronavirus. His name was Amged El-Hawrani. He was a 55-year-old first frontline doctor to lose his life battle from the coronavirus on Saturday 2020 March. He died at the Leicester royal infirmary. He was an ENT trainer at Queen’s hospital, Burton.

By NHS England, he was the frontline doctor of corona positive and the first doctor died of this virus. Another heartbreaking death of Adil EI Tayar was also confirmed today.

Professor Stephen Powis, NHS national medical director also shared his condolence with Amged’s family and send the message of being united and working together in this crucial time.

Amjed was known for his dedication to working at Queen’s Hospital Burton. He helped the two clinical teams work together in burton and derby.

Robert Jenrick UK Housing Minister said that “The deaths we are reporting daily at these press conferences are very sobering. Every death is a tragedy, we don’t want to see any unnecessary death. “

To control the situation further measures are to be taken by the London government.  Expert says that The confirmed case is becoming double or triple every day in the capital,

To stop the “accelerating” spread of corona-19, Prime Minster Boris Johnson has asked his people to stay home.

As far as the government is concerned they are doing best to control the situation by making a partnership with airline and ten thousand Britishers will be flown home. Moreover, world health organizations are conducting press conferences to urge people to stay at home and show kindness and humanity in crucial times.

Speaking at the government’s daily press conference Sir Patrick said: ‘We expect this to get worse over the next few weeks because there’s a lag phase”

BBC News tells us about the latest updates in UK news. British travelers are struggling to get back home due to the partnership of airlines between the UK government.

Continue Reading

Fashion

Zara Closes 1200 Fashion Stores After Covid-19 Crisis

Published

on

By

  • Inditex has to deal with a 44% drop in sales due to the global pandemic and have decided to take action
  • Inditex plans to close up to 1,200 Zara stores
  • Inditex has decided to increase the proportion of online sales in order to bridge the gap
    June 11th, 2020: the global Covid-19 crisis has wreaked havoc for many shop owners and businessmen as businesses remain closed. Inditex has faced a 44% sales slump, between February 1st and April 30th, which threatens their economic stability, and they now plan to boost their sales online.
    The prevalent Covid-19 pandemic has convinced the owner of Zara fashion shop to close up to 1,200 Zara shops across the globe and shift their sales to an online platform that has gained popularity in the current situation.
    The Spanish company, Inditex claimed that it aims to “absorb” 1,000 to 1,200 stores that have faced significant losses. The majority of the Store closing is taking place in Asia and Europe as sales in these stores have been affected more seriously. In the UK, on the other hand, the 107 stores owned by Inditex do not face as grave a threat.
    After this massive shift, the number of Zara stores will be reduced from 7,412 to 6,700-6,900. These figures also include 450 new stores that will be opening.
    Inditex assured its many employees that “headcount will remain stable” and there will be no large-scale down-sizing. Employees in stores that are closing will be given alternate tasks like management of online purchases.
    The global crisis has threatened numerous businesses and fashion stores are just as unfortunate. In the first 1/4th of its year, Inditex faced a loss of 409 million pounds and they are successfully trying to recover it through online sales. The fashion brand Monsoon Accessorize and Quiz, in the UK, stated on Wednesday, that they will also be closing some of their branches.
    Inditex now faces a further challenge in the form of competitors like H&M, Fast Retailing, and Asos and Boohoo. Inditex aims to increase the percentage share of online sales from 14% in 2019 to 25% by 2022. The large stores that will remain open will operate as distribution centers for online business.
    Under the new plan, Inditex will be devoting 1 billion pounds for online sales management by the year 2022. In addition to this, it will be spending a further 1.7 billion pounds on the large stores so that they can integrate and make good use of the websites.
Continue Reading

Trending